The Erocon’s customised CBSE Affiliation Advisory Services
Establishing your dream school is replete with numerous bottlenecks at the pre-affiliation stage as well as the post-affiliation stage. No time can be said a better time to take off your dream project. In the endeavour of making the procedure simpler, and transparent, CBSE amended its Bye-Laws in October 2018 after a gap of almost six years.
CBSE known as the most dynamic board among all 41 boards of India, has revised its affiliation norms & regulations substantially, reducing the paperwork, state-related documentations, and simplifying the procedural tediousness. The revised CBSE Bye-Laws underscore the more simplified process to be followed, alleviating the burden for the infrastructural development, and promoting the more sports activities in order to impart the balanced education in an era of technological penetration as well as the epoch of the indoor activities. Through these recent amendments, the board has addressed the glaring ambiguous areas through Chapter-15 special provision, focusing on academics and training even more.
Before the amendments and post-amendments, Erocon has established its name in the market, rendering its highly acclaimed intellectual advisory services pertaining to CBSE Affiliation.
With respect to the applications, here is a three variety of applications:
- Approval for Middle School Syllabus for 6thto 8 grader
- Secondary Level Affiliation for Class 9thto 10th
- Approval for Senior Secondary Level for 11thto 12thgrader
When all the related documents like all government licences along with the formalities are ready, we help the school promoters to file the online application. Generally, the majority of the schools submit their files to get the CBSE affiliation when they launch their seventh grade/eighth-grade batch followed by the inspections which are undertaken to seek permission in the same academic session.
Under the stewardship of the Eroconians, the stage-wise procedural protocol is enumerated down:
- Stage One-Through the first stage services, we render the services of carrying out the CBSE Inspection Audit at the school site.
- Stage Two-After the thorough review and success of stage-one; there comes filing the online application via the respective portal. Erocon caters the services of arranging all those relevant documents to the successful submission of the CBSE application meeting the deadline.
- Stage Three-The next hurdle to overcome is to gear up for the inspection along with getting the inspection accomplished by the CBSE team. Erocon will prepare the school for the day of insection day by IC members
- Stage Four- This stage is about ensuring a smooth Inspection by th IC members & regular follow-ups services from the CBSE in the pursuit of getting to know the latest status from the CBSE Board.
Every year, CBSE opens its registration application on 1stof Januaryfor middle, secondary, senior secondary, and switching over cases. Its application closes on the 31stof Marchevery year.
To stay tuned to the latest ongoing trend, the CBSE board sends its first response within an expected time of 60 to 120 days in the form of deficiency or the constitution of the Inspection Committee. It takes almost 30 days to conduct and submit the inspection approval by the committee from the date of the intimation letter. After the successful report of the inspection, the CBSE takes almost 30-60 working days to grant the label of CBSE Affiliation in case of no deficiency raised from the board. These are the normal conventional timelines. However, CBSE might take up to 12 months in a lot of cases which have a minor or major deficiency.
Additional Services from Erocon after the introduction of the Special Provision Chapter-15
Through the chapter-15 of CBSE Bye-Laws, 2018, CBSE has attempted to address many ambiguities that existed in the previous regulation. It expounded an array of untouched points, unfolding more clarity to the school aspiring promoters.
Computer Laboratory: With regards to Computer Laboratory,there was no prescribed limit to set up such a laboratory. However, with the induction of revised bye-laws, there must be an area of approximately 600 square feet. In other words, there must be one laboratory for every 800 students with 20 computer capacity. We shepherd the project of setting up such laboratory under the stewardship of our experienced architect and consultant.
Mathematics Laboratory:It was a similar case to the Mathematics Laboratoryby 2012 Bye-Laws just as Computer Laboratory. However, a minimum of 48 square feet area is required to set up a Mathematics Laboratory. Here is the creative consulting from Erocon, helping the school promoters in the pursuits of meeting this requirement with precision.
A school website: Setting up a new school requires maintaining and developing a school’s website,which details about the vital information such as admission process, programmatic offerings, facilities, libraries, as well as tracking down the latest necessary updates. In developing a school website, our graphic designer designs very attractive websites with a consultation to the school management.
Library: A library with an area of 14m X 8m.should be developed with the reading arrangements, containing e-Books, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Reference Books, Encyclopedias, Periodicals, Magazines, and Newspapers.
How to Transfer a CBSE school from one society to another society as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
A transfer of school from one society/Trust/ company to another is not allowed without the prior approval of the CBSE. This transfer is subjected if the following three conditions spring up:
- The prevailing condition threatens the existence of the school
- Running the school by the registered Society/Trust becomes next to impossible
- This transfer is a kind of compulsion to further the cause of the education
The transfer of the school from one society/trust/company to another is subjected, fulfilling the condition laid down in the CBSE Bye-laws, 2018, tuned to the points mentioned above. Fees as per the appendix-I shall be charged from the school to complete the formality of such transfer.
Can a CBSE school run in two shifts as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
A school can’t be run in two shifts without the prior approval of the CBSE. The CBSE allows the two shift in a school according to the below ifs:
- The CBSE Board can consider giving the green signal running two shifts if the school has the prior permission from the respective state or UT government to do so
- The CBSE board will survey the school through its constituted inspecting team to give permission to run two shits if the condition is favourable
- To maintain the highest level of professionalism in the campus, this school should recruit two separate sets of teachers, non-teaching staff, vice principal as well as the principal as per the prescribed CBSE norms. It not at all allowed as per the norm that one teacher can help a teacher in both shifts
- Like the separate workforce discharging the functionality of the school, admission register, attendance register and other relevant records should be maintained separately
- Striking a fine balance between two shifts, it is advised from the CBSE to run junior classes in the morning and senior classes in the evening respectively
By the time of this revised Bye-laws promulgation, Erocon has successfully helped numerous schools running the two shifts in the same campus. We have been applauded for catering our creative guidance to the aspiring school through numerous testimonials.
Is Shifting of school from one campus to another possible in CBSE as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018? ?
Shifting a school’s location shall not be possible without the approval of the CBSE. Shifting a school to a new address is subjected to adhering the following points:
- When the school is granted by the respective State/UT Government to shift its address to a new address, the CBSE board can consider such request to shift to the exact new address.
- Shifting a school to a new address will only be permissible if it is approved by the Inspection Committee of the CBSE board after visiting the new site.
- Infrastructural development of the new site shall be built in compliance with the CBSE Bye-laws, 2018. Failure to non-compliance results in the disaffiliation of this school.
Is Changing the name of the Society possible in CBSE as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
The name of the society can’t be changed without the prior approval of the CBSE Board. It is subjected to meeting below enumerated down conditions:
- An express approval shall be granted from the respective State or UT Government
- A competent authority shall issue a certificate, detailing the change of the name of the society. It will also detail that the registered society name has been changed and entered into our record, giving the registration number
Is Renaming the school possible in CBSE as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
Replacing the school’s name affiliated with the CBSE Board is subjected to meeting the following conditions and documents that are asked by the CBSE. Below are these conditions:
- A resolution of replacing the name of the school should be put forth over the table by the registered the Society/Trust/Company. Alternatively, it should be approved by the Central or State Public Sector Undertaking.
- An express approval shall be from the respective Government
- An affidavit of support along with other formalities should be annexed, declaring that the old name shall not be used anymore
- Renaming the school with a new name is subjected to submit the valid documents related to the land ownership. It is also subjected to other compulsory documents and clearance from the appropriate Government
- This procedure to change the name shall be charge according to Appendix-I of the CBSE Bye-Laws,2018
How to increase the sections in a CBSE school as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
Through chapter 15.7 of the CBSE Bye-laws, 2018, a provision has been inducted through submitting an application to increase the sections.The school shall admit the students in accordance with the condition laid down by the board. However, a school can seek permission from the board to increase the sections. This is subjected to the following conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the school to file an application to increase the section by depositing stipulated fees as per the Appendix-I of the CBSE Bye-laws,2018
- The CBSE board may conduct an inspection to asses the favourable condition to increase the sections
- A school is not at all permitted to increase the sections by itself or during the pending application. The school can only increase the section when it gets the approval from the CBSE
- The permission of increasing the class sections is subjected to the total number of the section permissible as per Appendix-I in the CBSE affiliation by-laws 2018.
Restoration of the Affiliation in CBSE as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
The reinstatement of the affiliation has been introduced through this Bye-laws. It is conditioned meeting the below points:
- Requisite fees as per Appendix-I would be charged from the school
- The CBSE Board may conduct the inspection before deciding on the reinstatement of the institution on the request of the school
- The above request is subjected to fulfilling the condition mentioned in the order of the disaffiliation or downgrading requirements of the affiliation or examination bye-laws of the board, along with any other condition as it is deemed fit by the board
- The school may be reinstated from the downgraded status to the affiliation of the school if the Board finds fit to do so
- It is not allowed at all to run or start classes in the contravention to directions of the board which is given in the order of disaffiliation/downgrading. No school has the authority to run or start classes even during the pending application.
- No fees would be refunded from the Board even if the Board will not withdraw the status of disaffiliation or downgrading
What are the latest CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws for the closure of the school?
A school affiliated with the CBSE Board is allowed to close down its campuses, and this special provision is subjected to meeting the following terms and conditions of this progressive board:
- A resolution shall be passed by the registered Society/Trust/Company with the deliberation of closing down the school
- An express approval shall be granted from the respective Government
- The request forclosing down the school shall be entertained only vis-à-vis to the school. This school which is seeking permission to close down shall be affiliated with the CBSE with at least three years periods
- Upon granting the permission of closure, the school shall not be eligible to file its application for the affiliation for the next three consecutive sessions including the session from which the closure has been approved
- Through the wordings of the affidavit, the school shall pledge to keep and maintain the existing infrastructure and the teachers to facilitate, prepare and send the students to classes IX, X, XI and XII for the board’s examination
- Finally, a reasonable non-refundable as per the Appendix-I fees would be charged to execute this formality
What is the land requirement as per the Latest CBSE Bye-Laws 2018?
The minimum land requirement to setup a CBSE school varies from 4000 to 8000 square meter, depending upon the location of the school. The land requirements in cities such as Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad have also been slashed to 2,000 square meters for class tenth, and 3,000 or 4,000 square meters for class twelveth respectively. For the NCT, metropolitan cities’ minimum population criteria have been cut down from 2.5 million to 1.5. Even the lease term has been reduced from 30 years periods to just 15 years.
The above intricacies are the necessary ingredients to understand the complexities of opening a new school in tune with the complete dynamic for a new school set-up. Erocon, a one-stop service provider, will help the promoter understand and guide step-by-step right from the project planning phase to commissioning of a school.
Many obvious questions such as how to open a CBSE School, how to do project planning for a CBSE School, the procedure to open school, how to apply to CBSE Affiliation, how much capital would be required in opening a school, what are the procedure and compliance to open a CBSE school, how to recruit the qualified and experienced teachers in a CBSE affiliated school.
Erocon has played a vital role from the initial phase of planning this school. Planning and school set up services has been very prompt. Their team is very professional and systematic. Kudos to their expert Branding team. Looking forward to a long relationship with Erocon.
Thank a lot for your affiliation advisory services People are so confident ,friendly and responds promptly. Erocon team first understands exact status by way of audit and then suggest the course of action.Especially the confidence just before and during CBSE inspection keeps the client away from pressure. Good job 👍
Having EROCON as consultants has been the best decisions I have made when the concept of starting a school evolved in my mind. They have been brilliant in their planning, organization and execution to detail. Hardworking, professional and dedicated, the entire team is sheer brilliance to work with.
Erocon has terrific educational consultancy and advisory team to help our management find solutions. They have identified key issues, drivers and important resources that are required for our school. I would appreciate the entire team for their passion and dedication.
Erocon’s modules are well designed, competitively priced and value for money offering inputs much beyond contracted content.
Erocon has an expert in each portfolio- concept to affiliation and beyond. The team is efficient with remarkable response time.
We wish Erocon success in all its projects
We had approached Erocon Consultancy for our project in Gurugram. Erocon Consultancy is an epitome of high standard professional services with an effort to ensure their customers satisfaction and help them out in best possible manner. They helped us stimulate and promote our qualifications and goal
A very professional organisation. They have always valued their quality of work and delivering the work within the promised timeframe. They have been vital in setting up our school and providing us with all the necessary data as possible. Lastly, we have been more than business clients.
Erocon, our international education consultancy paves an excellent and integrated education programme each year to inculcate a international standard of education system. The consultancy played a vital role for achieving our school’s objectives and motto’s.
We feel privileged to have Erocon consultants as our advisors and the valuable information they have provided in terms of market study of Gwalior area or Meerut city has served as a useful tool for our future growth and expansion
We appreciate their effort & look forward to work with them regularly.
As a client, we really feel happy to be associated with EROCON and that we selected them to handhold our project as a consultant. We’ve been associated for almost 2 yrs now and it’s been a great & successful journey till now and we honestly feel that our relationship will last longer.
Erocon as an Organization works in a professional manner. They have been prompt in rendering their services. Our entire documentation happened in a systematic manner with regular updates and advice on the sequence of events that would follow.
My journey with Erocon has been all about learning and success.The team is very professional and positive.They make sure you follow all Govt. Of India norms in order to make sure you do not go into the wrong way of doing things.Very professional with the paper work. Instant support highly recommend.
Erocon is helping hand in CBSE Affiliation process. They make sure that everything is in place during inspection and conduct a trial before the inspection too. I am extremely satisfied with the services given by Erocon. Hats off to you and all the best for your future endeavours.
We came to know about EROCON via internet. At first, we were very skeptical. As soon as we sought their help in our School project, we found that their capacity and expertise is unquestionable the best available in the market. We highly recommend EROCON to everyone, interested in starting a school.
We are completely satisfied with the report given by Erocon. They were very professional through the project. Mr.Shiraz and Mr. Anirban were really cooperative and helpful. We will surely recommend Erocon for any related needs.
I take this opportunity to appreciate the work done by Mr.Shiraz and Mis.Marya to get our school’s affiliation done as per the cbse guidelines.Their support was really amazing. I wish for their sincere efforts in future.
We are in association with EROCON from last three years. On the basis of our experience gained during work with it we are in a position to say that it is the best service provider in India. It has experienced manpower for providing consultancy in almost all domain of school .
Timely delivery. Co-operative people. Have assisted in every minute tasks. Happy with their services.
Best service with full support
These guys are very professional and they have very good services ?
Erocon not only helped the project done prior to the deadline, but to ensure the client should be satisfied with every step of the process.
I truly appreciate Erocon’s contribution!
Erocon has done wonderful job for us. The Erocon team is very professional and they provided us a detailed survey & feasibility study report which consists of all the minute details but very crucial to take a call. Team is flexible, approachable and always ready to take our feedback and incorporate.
We had very engaging conversation with Erocon and they are indeed knowledgeable on the subject.
Really nice consultants with a alot a experience. Helped us in starting our school from scratch. The parts such as curriculum development, cbse affiliation, recruitment and training of staff helped the school to attain the heights.
Erocon team is thoroughly professional and reliable If you wish to establish a school in your city. Shiraz is in particular a moving encyclopedia in the field and I am yet to come across a better name with more insights in the field. I would definitely recommend them strongly .
Experienced, professional, know there work,punctual.
I approached EROCON because of their experience and feedback given by some upcoming schools. They helped us understand the various factors to set up a school. The report given was comprehensive and had a pragmatic approach to financial planning and infrastructure development.
I engaged EROCON to carry out feasibility study for new school project at Ranchi. The work was done professionally and delivered on time. The meticulous planning and attention to detail in preparation of report is praiseworthy.
Erocon is a professional organization having thorough knowledge about Indian school business provides in-depth analytical information and realistic bluprint for the client. Strict timelines and yet no compromise on deliverables.
Very much professional, punctual, Shows there results on time. We got many things from Erocon.
Work done with professional approach and time frame..
I got to know about erocon through a freind. The team was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They gave us the report as per the timelines agreed. I would highly recommend Erocon.
Erocon was very knowledgeable about the industry and its market. They were able to give us several valuable insights and metrics about it. Their report was very well structured and detailed. They competently went about gathering market intelligence and kept timelines. A very professional job.
We are satisfied with team Erocon ,and their professional approach to advise relating to transfer of recognition from local SSC board to CBSE board.
“Erocon Consultancy has been of immense help since day one when I began chalking out my venture. Their services have been prompt and have the ability to look into intricate details. The team has been very courteous and supportive…highly experienced and knowledgeable.
Extremely satisfied with their services.”
“We had approached EROCON for our school project in a bangalore. The team gave us a detailed insight into the market a very organised report on the running of the school. This has helped us prepare ourself for the upcoming project and serve as a guiding mechanism. Special thanks to team Erocon….
Erocon shows completeness and passion in their work and professional at work. Erocon understand client perspective very fast and guide them in proper way. The DPR they provided is simply excellent,They spent only two days on our location but they gathered all information accurately. Economic report is good. Erocon is competent and provides good service for what you pay.