Erocon helps entrepreneurs understand the dynamics before they begin their investment.
The Feasibility Study and Project Planning services for new school project is the most important aspect for the promoter to gauge the performance potential of the venture. The feasibility study helps promoters to be aware of various challenges that can be identified in the feasibility study and school planning stage to set the foundation for a successful new school project. The Feasibility study comprises of On site Survey, Market research, Competition analysis, availability of human resources and Financial projections along with market entry strategy that leads to an effective utilisation of the execution budget, capital investment and understanding of the market dynamics that are important for setting up of a new school project in India. Erocon with its 3 decades of industry experience and know how are the most preferred agency to undertake feasibility study for new school projects. With it’s unusual feat, Erocon has successfully undertaken over 450 feasibility studies since 2009 for new school project set ups that covers 22 states in India and locations across Middle East.
A feasibility study is helps you answer the following:
- What is the catchment area from where the students are to be pulled?
- What is the market segment for which the school is being introduced?
- The pay capacity of the market segment long with the spending mentality of the market segment towards education
- Determination of the level of exposure of the market segment in terms of facilities being provided by the existing competitors catering to our target market segment.
- Detailed Competitor Analysis and understanding the mindset of the market dynamics.
- What shall be your school’s concept note, market entry strategy, facility plan, USP creation.
- Projected potential and volume addition trend of the target market
- What should be the Project Budget
- What shall be the right direction and approach for investment of funds to get the desired outcome
Area of focus in the Feasibility study & detailed project report
Market Dynamics & Assessment
- Detailed Site Assessment
- Location Assessment
- Identification of Target segment and target catchment
- Competition Identification
- Identification of average volume addition trend of the project location.
- Strength, Weakness, Threat and Opportunity (SWOT) Analysis for the Project at the given location.
- Detailed Competition Analysis
- Assessment of type of school as per demand of location.
- Opinion on workability of established school franchise model or development of self brand.
- Opinion on Board affiliation for school to be opted for the project
- Market Entry Strategy Opinion
- Associated Brand positioning plan for the school.
- Pricing Strategy and determination of workable school fee structure
- Fee Expansion Plan for next 10 years
- Concept note and Project USP workable for the location
- Infrastructure Planning with Detailed Area Chart for Master Plan, Phase I & Phase-II construction
- Facility Plan for the project
- Sports Infrastructure Planning
- Curriculum Recommendation
- Opinion on Project Expansion and Phase initiation planning
- Human Resource /Staffing Plan for 10 years
- Project Construction Timelines and Deadlines
- Administrative Timelines
- Opinion on Strategic alliances and education service partners for school project
- Green School Concept and green school ratings
- Inputs on IT innovations and Requirements for the school
Detailed Financials and Project Economics
- Complete Project Capital Expense and Budget for Various phase development of the school project.
- Fee Collection for 10 years
- Salary Expenses for 10 years
- Detailed Profit and Loss Account for 10 years
- Loan Calculation and impact on P/L Account
- ROI Calculation
Legal Framework, Affiliation Requisites & Compliances
- Opinion on formation of trust, society or non profit company.
- Inputs on Trust/Society/ Company Structure and Framework
- Overview of School Management Committee rules and requisites
- Overview on Board Affiliation requisites and compliance requirements
- Rules and Regulation to be followed by school staff and students
The Project Report will include :
|Volume-II||Economics of the Project|
Timeline of the report: 25 working days under general services and 10 working days under premium services.
How we do it.
When you plan to start with a new school project in India, you will also be required to keep in mind the associated finances for the project. In order to plan your investment and finances in the best possible manner, it is very important to get a grip on the market needs, the potential it has to offer and return on investments for a particular region as considerations may vary from location to location. Our purpose is to provide a feasibility study by our expert school consultants who identify the likelihood of setting up a school in the area and also provide clarity on whether the school project will deliver the desired outcome. This study comprises of variety of assessment methods that are undertaken including SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat Assessment study) & Demand Assessment, Detailed Competition Analysis, Market Entry Strategy, Brand Positioning Plan, Facility Plan & Concept Note, Volume addition trend for the next 10 years, Staffing plan for next 10 years, Project infrastructure & construction area chart, Project Budget and Estimation and finally Profit & Loss account for next 10 years including Loan EMI component.
The detailed project report cum feasibility study for a new school project starts with our school consultants undertaking a survey of education establishment & demand around the catchment area followed by report with demand projections and financials. The site survey is then followed by estimations & opinion on the required investment for site development, potential market and return on investment details. The detailed project report can also be used for the purpose of acquiring bank loan or attracting investors on board. Erocon will clear the biggest hurdle of how to prepare a DPR for school for bank loan purpose.