Erocon has team of experiences school consultants, architects, planners, project managers and engineers to provide hand on services for construction management of exclusively K-12 School projects under CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB and International Schools. Construction is one of the most important, time and resource consuming activity that the promoters are required to manage. It becomes difficult for the clients to manage all agencies involved in development and construction of the school. The role of a PMC is to be client’s single point of contact while ensuring timely delivery of the project, cost and budget compliance, quality of work along with maintaining required safety conditions on site. PMC represents site and regulates all involved agency thereby making it smooth for clients to manage project development in the best of ways possible as along with effective and efficient coordination, our PMC shall be guiding and advising our clients on all technical aspects of the construction thereby adding more value to the whole process. Our services shall be as following
Phases of K-12 School Building Construction Management
The scope of services
In order to deliver the project to the expectations required, we propose the following detailed scope of services –
- Prepare client brief including time lines and budgets based on discussions with client
- Assist client in appointment of consultants and finalising scope of works and checking project briefs.
- Based on details received from consultants prepare the project schedule, including design and development schedule, and execution schedule.
- General coordination with client and consultants including establishing communication protocols, organising meetings and circulation of minutes and tracking changes.
- In consultation with client and consultants, coordinate approval of all designs, finishes, and detailed specifications and samples.
- Check and review drawings of all discipline to confirm site suitability and inter conflicts as far as possible.
Tender and procurement administration
- Selection of right construction award methodology
- Compile tender documents in consultation with client, based on conditions, designs, bill of quantities, estimates, specs received from consultants
- Help identify, and assist owners in pre-qualifying and short listing prospective contractors for each package
- Float, if required on behalf of client, float tenders / RFPs and invite offers, arrange pre-tender meetings and arrange to answer queries.
- Review the offers received and negotiate with the contractors in consultation with the Client
- Recommend the most appropriate contractor for the particular tender package
Management of Construction
Administer and manage the work of the contractors and suppliers, in accordance with tender conditions.
- Organize site meetings for coordination and program review
- Supervise and manage the contractors to achieve satisfactory performance.
- Recommend course of action when the contractual requirements are not being met
- Maintain periodic records for work performed
- Recommend necessary or desirable changes to the Owner
- Establish, implement and manage a quality management system in accordance with specification and quality control procedure
- Implement remedial action as defects are noted
- Cost Management and Bill Certification
- Check and certify OPC hired contractor’s bills.
- As per the provided estimated budget, administer budget throughout the project life.
- Based on the developed master schedule program for the project, matching with the project construction schedule in consultation with consultants and contractors.
- Update and reissue the project construction schedule as required to show current conditions
- Monitor and maintain adherence to safety plan and conduct regular inspection of work areas to ensure that contractor practices safe practices and maintains good housekeeping on site.
- Establish standards for final acceptance along with consultants
- With the appropriate consultants and client, establish procedure for and manage the commissioning of all services
- Implement remedial action should any defect be noted
- Advise the client on acceptance of particular completion; manage hand over to the clients’ operator and maintenance staff and advice on payment of the contractors’ final accounts
- Assist client team coordination for collection of guarantees, warrantees and closeout phase documentation such as built drawings, operation / maintenance manuals for all services
Best School Architects in Bangalore, Best School Architects in Chennai, Best School Architects in Kolkata, Best School Architects in Hyderabad, Best School Architects in Pune, Best School Architects in Delhi, Best School Architects in Guntur, Best School Architects in Bhubaneshwar, Best Structural Consultants and Design for School Buildings in India, Best Interior Design for School buildings in India, Best Interior Designers for Schools in India, Best CBSE School Architects in India, Best ICSE School Architects in India, Best School Architects for CBSE Schools in India, Best School Architects for ICSE Schools in India, Best IGCSE School Architects in India, Best School Architects for IGCSE Schools in India, Best IB School Architects in India, Best School Architects for IB Schools in India, Best International School Architects in India, Best School Architects for International Schools in India, Best Residential School Architects in India, Best School Architects for Residential Schools in India, Best School Architects for Boarding Schools in India, Best Boarding School Architects in India, Education Institutional School Architects, Best Institutional School Architects, Best School Architects, School Architecture Services, India’s Best School Architecture Services, Best School Design Services, India’s best and only exclusive school architecture services ,Best, Awarded School Designs, Best Awarded School Architects, Best School Design In India, Top 10 School Architects in India, Top School Architects in India, Best Primary School Architects, Best Interior Design for Pre Primary Schools, Best Interior Design for Schools, School Concept Design, School Architects for Senior Secondary Schools ,Best School Architects for Senior Secondary Schools, Best School Architects for Secondary Schools, Best School Architects for, Eco Friendly Schools, Best School Architects for Environment Friendly Schools, Best School Architects for Energy Efficient Schools, Best School Architects for Low Cost School Design, Best Green school Architects, Best School Architects for Green Schools, Best School Architects for Green School Design, Best Architecture firm for school Design in India, School Architects for School Building in India, School Architects for School Construction, Best Landscape School Architects in India, Best School Architects for School Landscape, Best School Architects for School Sports Facility, Best Vastu Consultants and Design Services for school, Best Vastu Design for New School Building in India, Best Vastu Design for Schools, Best School Architects for School Building Expansion, Best School Architects for School Renovations, Best School Architects for Remodelling School Buildings in India, Best School Architects for Existing School Building Remodelling, Best School Architects for Existing School Building Renovations, Architecture services for School Building Expansion, Best Design and Architecture Services for New Block for School Building, School Architects for Smart Schools In India, Best School Architects for Smart School Design in India, Best School Architects for Existing School Revamping, Best School Architects and Design Services for Existing School Face lifting Services, Best School Architects in India for Differently Abled schools, Best School Architects in India for EWS Schools in India, Best School Architects for CSR School Initiatives, Best CSR School Architects in India.