Latest CBSE Affiliation process as per SARAS 5.0 for Fresh Affiliation for Secondary / Senior Secondary school.
STEP 1: KYC TO START THE CBSE AFFILIATION APPLICATION
KYC constitutes of stages viz
- Pre-registration of school by entering complete school address, contact details, website, Principal information and Manager contact details
- Payment of Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand only).
STEP 2: PART A OF THE CBSE APPLICATION
Part A is one of the important section where detailed information has to be entered such as
- Create Mandatory Public Disclosure page on the school website as per latest CBSE Circular Appendix IX.
- Uploading of documents such as Academic calendar, Fee structure, School Management Committee details, etc. on Mandatory Public Disclosure page
- Details of Trust/Society/ Company duly registered to be uploaded.
- Details of NOC from state government to be uploaded.
- Details of Recognition Certificate to be uploaded.
- Details of Certificate of Land to be uploaded.
- Details of Building stability certificate to be uploaded.
- Details of Fire safety certificate to be uploaded.
STEP 3: SELF CERTIFICATION PROFORMA
Self certification proforma signed by Principal & Manager of school & duly countersigned by authorized signatory of society/trust/company to be uploaded in the system. The Certificate has to be digitally signed by the secretary of society/trust/company
STEP 4: DOCUMENTS UPLOADING AS PER LATEST CBSE AFFILIATION GUIDELINES
Following documents have to be uploaded in the CBSE Affiliation Application portal.
- NOC from state government
- Recognition Certificate from the state government
- Land Certificate from Sub Registrar/ Tehsildar/ or any other competent authority
- Building Safety Certificate from PWD/ competent authority
- Fire Safety certificate from concerned fire department
- Society Registration Certificate
- Self-Certification Proforma
- Digital Signature
STEP 5: SCRUTINY OF CBSE APPLICATION
Once all the documents have been uploaded, the application goes under scrutiny. Only if the mandatory documents meet the norms, the application will be considered valid and taken up for further processing.
The scrutiny at the first level will be done by using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and if the score obtained is more than the cut off value, no manual scrutiny will be done. In other cases, there will be manual scrutiny restricted to submission of mandatory documents which will be completed within 15 working days from the date of submission of the application.
After Scrutiny of documents by the Board, status on the progress panel is available after the school login.
STEP 6: PART B OF CBSE APPLICATION
The Part B of the application constitutes many subsections such as basic details, uploading of photos and video, faculty details, student enrollments, subjects to be opted in Grade X/ Grade XII, infrastructure details, SMC details, school website information, etc.
STEP 7: PAYMENT OF CBSE AFFILIATION FEE AS PER APPENDIX I
Make final payment of balance fees as per Appendix I . The inspection team will be constituted immediately and within a month the school should be ready for inspection.
STEP 8: PHYSICAL INSPECTION BY THE IC MEMBERS
CBSE physical inspection for affiliation encompasses various aspects such as infrastructure evaluation, faculty assessment, academic facilities scrutiny, documentation verification, and compliance checks.
STEP 9: GRANT OF AFFILIATION
Post affiliation compliance & OASIS submission